Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tube Strike

Learn the bus system in your free time. That's the best advice I can give because the tube strike that was sure to be called off because "they never actually go through with it" didn't get called off. So, now we are all trying to figure out ways to get to and from Central London during finals week, YAY!!! not really. The strike shuts down the entire tube system (for the most part) from 7pm tuesday to 7pm thursday but the tubes won't actually be running at full capacity until Friday morning. Until then, it's buses and overground trains. Chiltern Railways is amazing though, so that's a plus.
Tube Strikes are not fun.

1 comment:

  1. That really sucks!! I'm so glad that I don't live in a place where I have to rely on public transportation. I hate the bus! :(

    ReplyDelete