Thursday, April 9, 2009

Falcons, Muffins, and Cupcakes




Something really interesting today- I got to see a falconer. He was up on the roof of the Courtauld Gallery and was using the falcon to catch pigeons around the building. And, something I discovered today, once comfortable with the tube system, stop taking the tube and walk instead. Many of the stops are really close together and when you walk around the streets you find a lot of really neat things. On accident I stumbled across Drury Lane (I didn't meet the muffin man though). Also, because I wasn't in the popular spots (or touristy areas) of the city, there were a lot of really cute and cheap shops. There was this one pastry/coffee shop that I ran across that had really cute and really tasty cupcakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment