Friday, May 8, 2009

Midterm Break!

There's one thing that I absolutely love about living in London/Britain; you have the opportunity to go just about anywhere in the world for really cheap. There are airlines and buses and trains that will get you to just about anywhere you want to go. In the past week I've been to Edinbourgh, Alnwick, Glasgow, Dublin, and now Cork. Scotland and Ireland are amazing and beautiful and the people are really nice. My quick trip to these places has made me want to go back and visit other places in Scotland and Ireland outside of the larger cities. It's been really fun to travel around and see all these different places. Ten hour bus rides though, are not very fun, even at night because you really don't sleep no matter how much you try to convince yourself that you will.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds so cool!! You better be bringing me home lots of stuff! lol j/k Love ya and have fun traveling the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just read one of your blogs and I loved it. I believe you're a student and you took the AHA Program. I'm Marian by the way and I'm interested to further my studies abroad. It's fascinating to see and hear the ecquisite experiences you had while studying. It's like you were not studying at all! LOL! I'd like to check if there is a Study Now Pay Later program offered as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite what it sounds like, I actually do go to school and have a lot of work. :D The courses are designed though so that we are able to go out and see the city. But there are papers and work that I have to do. AHA is a really great program though, the staff is great and the courses are really interesting. Plus you have the opportunity to live with a family that lives in London, or the place that you choose to study in, so you get to learn more than you would about the culture than if you were in student housing.

    ReplyDelete